- Determining your nutritional needs – How many carbs, fats and protein determine a healthy diet.
- What runners should eat – Too often runners believe that because they ran 8 miles they have earned a sundae.
- Understanding how to develop good nutritional habits for fitness and weight management.
- Proper nutrition before long runs. Carb loading the night before a marathon does not work. Developing a proper nutritional strategy means never having to load up on food before running long distances.
- How and what to eat after a long run. Eating properly and soon after a long run helps the body recover properly.
- What should be on your plate? Runners should to know portion control and how to choose the right foods. Also how to deal with diets like Paleo, high carb, and other food fads.
Download the slides from this presentation.
You can get access to the recorded webinar by becoming a member of Run2LIVE. See Below for the Additional Benefits of Membership
Nutritional Presentation –
Nutrition for Runners Pamphlet–
Please review the benefits of being a member of Run2LIVE and consider joining to have access to our Online Run Drills, Online Training Plans, Coaching and more. Click HERE for membership information