Seasoned runner or still on the fence about running, it doesn’t matter you’ve found a home at Run2LIVE. Our group is made up of regular people who use running/walking as a way to stay active and healthy.
There are no special requirements to become a club member and enjoy the companionship of other runners/walkers, special discounts for running gear, races and workshops on subjects like injury prevention and nutrition for runners.
We have 2 very affordable yearly club plan rates. Read here for more.
Some of the Benefits of being a R2L club member:
- We welcome and work with adults of all ages, regardless of physical conditions or running experience
- We have certified run coaches to provide guidance and training for new or experienced runners.
- We have online training plans to strengthen your body, increase your flexibility and protect you from common running injuries.
- On Saturdays we work on proper running form and run drills to improve speed and stamina.
- We customize run training programs for 5K to marathons to ensure you run a successful race and recover well. Our custom training plans takes into account your goals, base mileage, other physical activities and time commitment.
"Today was my first time with the group, but I thought it was well organized and I received some good...read more→
Thank you so so much for getting me to the finish line, my success is very much your success, totally...read more→
“In 2009 I was diagnosed as a type 2 diabetic, at 250 pounds my doctor wanted to start me on...read more→
Our mission is to assist you through support, inspiration, knowledge and encouragement to use running/walking to gain and maintain a healthy lifestyle.
We invite you attend one of our Run Training Workouts or local runs to see why we’re special and how we’ll make running/walking fun and enjoyable.
You can get started with online workouts to build proper running form, strength and endurance or take part in a 30 day 5K training program. Train with us on Saturdays or run with us during the week. You decide how often you want to participate.